Itero
Dec 8 2009, 9:47 pm
By: Morphling
Pages: < 1 2 3
 

Jan 29 2010, 8:12 pm Morphling Post #41



Even though it didn't work out with him (see my posts in the shoutbox from last night if you're wondering) I'm still a busy person. I'm going snow boarding all weekend with a few friends. If I ever have time before summer I'll work on it a little. Most likely I'll work on it once summer comes.



None.

Jan 30 2010, 4:37 am LooKe Post #42



Well, thats too bad, but good I guess since your still friends? I don't know. Have fun snowboarding and if you don't find time, then I'll be looking forward to the summer. :lol:



None.

Feb 27 2014, 3:14 am Morphling Post #43



Well I'd figure an update is better late than never. My hard drive ending up crashing and I lost the map and I just gave up :P It was a cool map and pretty much everything was done besides the spells and terrain, but oh well.



None.

Feb 27 2014, 4:47 am payne Post #44

:payne:

Quote from Morphling
Well I'd figure an update is better late than never. My hard drive ending up crashing and I lost the map and I just gave up :P It was a cool map and pretty much everything was done besides the spells and terrain, but oh well.
I can't believe people still don't think about making back ups, haha.



None.

Feb 27 2014, 4:59 am Morphling Post #45



Haha well funny thing because I ended up getting an external hard drive a few months later, but live and learn I guess.



None.

Feb 27 2014, 5:19 am Dem0n Post #46

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

WHAT THE FUCK MORPH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

Is this actually you or your sister? I hope it's really you. D:




Feb 28 2014, 1:40 am Morphling Post #47



It's me?



None.

Feb 28 2014, 1:33 pm Oh_Man Post #48

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

damn ur pic makes me feel sick lol




Feb 28 2014, 4:25 pm Stranger Post #49



Same ^^'

Pull out that cherry or whatever :bleh:



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Symmetry, ZOVBOT