Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Nice to be here, but too late though...
Nice to be here, but too late though...
Nov 26 2009, 8:34 am
By: Xenderkin  
Polls
Do you like my Avatar image?
Do you like my Avatar image?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 1
 
10%
None.
No 7
 
64%
None.
He's a mime!? 3
 
28%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 11 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Nov 26 2009, 8:34 am Xenderkin Post #1



I have a 3-year old computer running on Vista and my internet is of Wireless Netgear. Nice to meet you all. Hopefully I'll get my map finished soon before Christmas.

How do you guys like my Avatar picture? Can you belive this guy is a mime!?




None.

Nov 26 2009, 8:50 am CecilSunkure Post #2



Heellloooo! What is that character from exactly?



None.

Nov 26 2009, 9:21 am InsolubleFluff Post #3



Welcome Ryukenzy. If you're making a map why not post about it at http://www.staredit.net/forums/10/ and see what people think?

We'd give you kiwi, but unfortunately, we're all out.



None.

Nov 26 2009, 2:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

Welcome to SEN Ryukenzy. Would you like a miniature pair of antlers?




Nov 26 2009, 3:28 pm MadZombie Post #5



Quote from lil-Inferno
Welcome to SEN Ryukenzy. Would you like a miniature pair of antlers?
Welcome to Moose Disney



None.

Nov 26 2009, 10:58 pm OlimarandLouie Post #6



Welcome! Even though I've ever seen that pixely guy before... i'll bet he's from a zelda game.



None.

Nov 26 2009, 11:14 pm CecilSunkure Post #7



Quote from OlimarandLouie
Welcome! Even though I've ever seen that pixely guy before... i'll bet he's from a zelda game.
I'm thinking FF.



None.

Nov 27 2009, 12:23 am Ashamed Post #8

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from OlimarandLouie
Welcome! Even though I've ever seen that pixely guy before... i'll bet he's from a zelda game.
I'm thinking FF.

It also looks like FF too me!

PS: FF14 is going to be badass!
But not as bad ass as SC2



None.

Nov 27 2009, 3:12 am Neki Post #9



You damn kids and your new-age video games. Gogo from FF6 (or FF3 for those of you who played the American version on the SNES). Welcome, never be afraid to ask any questions here.



None.

Nov 27 2009, 3:15 pm Ashamed Post #10

Hear me Raor!!

Quote from name:Ultimo
You damn kids and your new-age video games. Gogo from FF6 (or FF3 for those of you who played the American version on the SNES). Welcome, never be afraid to ask any questions here.
lol I played them all when I was younger >< I might have to just get them..
I just realized that my box can play ps1 games also
so I will start with 1 and work my way up!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring