Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Maplantis Link
Maplantis Link
Nov 9 2009, 2:19 am
By: Yossarian  

Nov 9 2009, 2:19 am Yossarian Post #1



Yeah....so, I'm trying to link my old Maplantis account to my current SEN account. There's a page under my account settings whose existence implies this possibility. However, plugging in my old user ID--taken from the URL of my Maplantis profile page--generates the following database error.

Quote
A Staredit Network error has occurred:
Query failed
Please contact administration with all the details.

Does this just mean that I got my password wrong? Or is there a larger underlying issue? If it's the former, is there any way to link to my old account despite having forgotten my password?



None.

Nov 9 2009, 4:28 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #2

Just here for the activity... well not really

I think there's no "Link success!" page because that happens when I try to check my Maplantis Link.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Nov 14 2009, 9:34 pm Forsaken Archer Post #3



That project is sooooooo old.
It existed to import maplantis topics over to create a better merge, but in my opinion, not enough people linked their accounts to make such code worthwhile. And now I think it's just been too long to carry anything relevant over.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar