Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: -- Falkoner's Terrain Compilation
-- Falkoner's Terrain Compilation
Sep 9 2009, 3:13 am
By: Falkoner  

Sep 9 2009, 3:13 am Falkoner Post #1



Okay, in the next few days I'm updating the Compilation, so post any terrain here that you think should be added, and if I requested you to post the terrain for one of your topics, it'd be nice if you'd also link me to that again :)



None.

Sep 9 2009, 3:48 am payne Post #2

:payne:

http://www.staredit.net/?attachment=4367 ToG
http://www.staredit.net/topic/8463/
http://www.staredit.net/topic/8100/ (they are integrated into ToG, at the bottom left's intro terrain ^^, just so you know)
http://www.staredit.net/?attachment=768 Twilight Cliff experiments
http://www.staredit.net/files/124/ D2 retarded doodad-free terrain ^^

Have fun ^^



None.

Sep 9 2009, 4:10 am Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

ei, hai gais.

I've always liked terrainers so, what can I do to help?



fuck you all

Sep 9 2009, 4:49 am Falkoner Post #4



Go through the entire terrain forum and post every map that's been linked to here :P



None.

Sep 9 2009, 12:24 pm payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from Corbo
ei, hai gais.

I've always liked terrainers so, what can I do to help?
Look at this and try to help ^^



None.

Sep 9 2009, 8:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #6

Just here for the pie

Here are some terrain-related links that should be included:

Falkoner's remake of my remake of WoodenFire's original terrain ladder
Visual effects list
The Thing: Deadly Trust terrain

Just some I thought of off the top of my head.




Sep 10 2009, 2:56 am Banned Post #7



I think you might have already, but just incase you didn't because it'd be a shame not to, you should definetley add the files in the database of Wooden Fires blends. I think theres somewhere around three maps: Ramps, Rocky ground and something else. Just search his name in the database.



None.

Sep 13 2009, 5:37 am payne Post #8

:payne:

Falk, how's going the update of that compilation? ;p



None.

Sep 13 2009, 3:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #9

Just here for the pie

Quote from lil-Inferno
Here are some terrain-related links that should be included:

Falkoner's remake of my remake of WoodenFire's original terrain ladder
Visual effects list
The Thing: Deadly Trust terrain

Just some I thought of off the top of my head.
Wait, I swear I posted this in another thread. :O




Sep 19 2009, 6:58 pm payne Post #10

:payne:

How's going your compilation, Falk? :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet