Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: New Shallow Waters Blend
New Shallow Waters Blend
Sep 4 2009, 6:31 am
By: Tempz  

Sep 4 2009, 6:31 am Tempz Post #1







"Horizontal And Vertical Shallow Water"

I plan on making a high dirt shallow water but its becoming increasingly difficult

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2009, 10:59 am by Tempz.



None.

Sep 4 2009, 8:43 am Falkoner Post #2



Quote
I plan on making a high dirt shallow water but its becoming increasingly difficult

Aren't all the tiles up there also on high dirt?



None.

Sep 4 2009, 9:06 am Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I especially like the horizontal one. The vertical one is good but looks manmade(not necessarily a bad thing). Brush please?



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 4 2009, 10:45 am Tempz Post #4



Quote from Falkoner
Quote
I plan on making a high dirt shallow water but its becoming increasingly difficult

Aren't all the tiles up there also on high dirt?

Not like that... i mean like putting an actual cliff there not just putting high dirt there...



None.

Sep 4 2009, 10:50 am Devourer Post #5

Hello

Quote from Tempz
Quote from Falkoner
Quote
I plan on making a high dirt shallow water but its becoming increasingly difficult

Aren't all the tiles up there also on high dirt?

Not like that... i mean like putting an actual cliff there not just putting high dirt there...

Also as you can see the low dirt cliffs are under water (parts), high dirt aren't.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Sep 4 2009, 10:59 am Tempz Post #6



I know that its just i want to to put cliffs the look 3d not just white...



None.

Sep 4 2009, 1:18 pm KrayZee Post #7



What about diagonal?



None.

Sep 4 2009, 3:24 pm Norm Post #8



Major props, especially on the horizontal one.



None.

Sep 4 2009, 6:45 pm Tempz Post #9



Oh sorry the diagonal ones weren't made by me so I'm still thinking of releasing them...

Edit : sorry i mean't straight only XD...



None.

Sep 4 2009, 10:01 pm Falkoner Post #10



Quote
Also as you can see the low dirt cliffs are under water (parts), high dirt aren't.

Yeah, but dirt-to-dirt cliffs are basically the same concept, just on the other side, you'd just use the dry high dirt parts, and use small blends for anything else that's blocky.



None.

Sep 5 2009, 4:52 am DevliN Post #11

Woah

I like the horizontal one a lot. Not a fan of the vertical at all. I mean it isn't bad, per se, but I just wish it could only be 4 tiles wide rather than 6, so it matches the other one somewhat.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Sep 5 2009, 11:20 pm Tempz Post #12



;(
w/e its a good blend atleast lol



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno, ZOVBOT