Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Firefox...issues
Firefox...issues
Aug 13 2009, 2:15 am
By: poison_us  

Aug 13 2009, 2:15 am poison_us Post #1

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

I'm posting on IE, because my Firefox refuses to do more than load the page title for SEN.
I don't know if this is just a problem for me, but obviously my internet it working, and it's just on my Firefox that it isn't loading SEN.

My Firefox version is 2.0.0.20, mostly because I never felt like updating to a version I might not be able to use...

btw: the whole time I've been typing this, I've been trying to load the Null forum...and nothing's come up yet.

Edit: I think it's ironic that the IE browser I've got up is 5.50.4134.0100, and can still work.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 13 2009, 2:31 am by poison_us.




Aug 13 2009, 3:02 am ClansAreForGays Post #2



why would you think that's ironic.




Aug 13 2009, 3:12 am rockz Post #3

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

clear cache etc...
reinstall firefox if need be. Did you recently install/update an addon?



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Aug 13 2009, 4:33 am Phobos Post #4

Are you sure about that?

I am on Firefox 2 and everything is fine :P I should update to Firefox 3, though. I have never had ANY kind of problems with SeN, regardless of the browser I use.



this is signature

Aug 13 2009, 10:50 am poison_us Post #5

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Quote from ClansAreForGays
why would you think that's ironic.
The version of IE I have came with my WinME...it and the computer are half my age.

I just waited until this morning to get on again with Firefox, which is working fine now, so clearing the cache might have worked, if I had tried it last night. My cache has its limit at 10 MB, not the default 50, so I don't think that's the issue.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar