Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Wiki Article Edit Bug?
Wiki Article Edit Bug?
Aug 11 2009, 1:14 pm
By: JaFF  

Aug 11 2009, 1:14 pm JaFF Post #1



I tried to edit the Spider Mine article twice, but no changes are made. It does put one entry in th elatest edits list (mind you, not two). I think Epsilonite tried to edit it earlier (I think he wanted to fix the grammar mistake in the last line: '[list] do not'). I saw his edit in the latest edits list, but now it seems that my edit has replaced it in that list. So it seems all edits of the article are not possible and they replace each other in the latest edits list.

Note that you can ensnare a spider mine only if it is not burrowed. :P



None.

Aug 11 2009, 3:53 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Oops, sorry :blush:
I forgot to mention that all these experiences were made when a spider mine wasn't burrowed :O
Try giving me your updates and maybe I can update it :O



None.

Aug 11 2009, 4:20 pm JaFF Post #3



Just try to do all of those things to a burrowed mine and add the compiled information to the article. If you can edit it yourself, that is.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar