Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Where do I put a clan advertisement?
Where do I put a clan advertisement?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 9 2009, 10:43 pm
By: Jesusfreak  

Aug 9 2009, 10:43 pm Jesusfreak Post #1



Should be a simple question, title says all.

What section would I put an ad for my clan in? So far my clan leader is beating my recruitment count by like 15-0 and I have a feeling he's gonna fire me if I can't find anyone who will join (seriously, he literally walks up to a person and asks them if they want to join and they say yes... I go through the effort of actually playing a game with the person and chatting a little, and they always say no... o_O)



None.

Aug 9 2009, 10:49 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

On someone else's site.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar