Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Updates 07.29.2009
Updates 07.29.2009
Jul 29 2009, 8:55 pm
By: Moose  

Jul 29 2009, 8:55 pm Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

  • The private message space under account summary in the settings area now works correctly.

  • Added percentages next to post counts in the forums tab.





Jul 29 2009, 9:00 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

I just noticed, under personel settings you can see your current mineral-statistic (on the right side "Quick statistic") [personal settings]



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 29 2009, 9:48 pm MadZombie Post #3



Quote from Devourer
I just noticed, under personel settings you can see your current mineral-statistic (on the right side "Quick statistic") [personal settings]

Huh? I just have "??". Do you see actual numbers on yours?



None.

Jul 29 2009, 9:53 pm Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

I don't know what DeVouReR is talking about. :)




Jul 29 2009, 10:22 pm Demented Shaman Post #5



I caused 50% of these changes.



None.

Jul 29 2009, 11:30 pm poison_us Post #6

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

There's only two to cause--not too hard, considering SEN is always in development.
BTW: I caused shoutbox suspensions to be upheld; I shouted while suspended ^^




Jul 30 2009, 2:23 am Falkoner Post #7



So, when will the limits on Global Space work? Because I'm currently at 349% and still going strong ;)



None.

Jul 30 2009, 2:31 am Dapperdan Post #8



Quote from Falkoner
So, when will the limits on Global Space work? Because I'm currently at 349% and still going strong ;)

I'm at 555%. I win.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar