Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Attachment Error
Attachment Error
Jul 17 2009, 12:27 pm
By: xYoshix  

Jul 17 2009, 12:27 pm xYoshix Post #1



Yesterday, I tried attaching a file to a post. I got this error:
Quote
A Staredit Network error has occured:
Query failed
Please contact administration with all the details.
I tried attaching a file to a PM, and I still got the same error. I contacted moose, but he didnt respond :( Anyone know what's going on? (I have enough global space btw)



None.

Jul 27 2009, 9:35 pm xYoshix Post #2



Uhm... Can anyone help me out here?



None.

Jul 27 2009, 9:43 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

Not much that I can do without seeing the attachment. Can you e-mail it to me or use an external filehost?




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@