Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Puzzle section in DLDB
Puzzle section in DLDB
Jun 4 2009, 4:36 pm
By: payne  

Jun 4 2009, 4:36 pm payne Post #1

:payne:

I think this is pretty clear as it is ^^
I don't think the pure puzzle maps enter into any other category than Others... so why not being more specific and add a new category: puzzles?

Debates OPEN! :)



None.

Jun 4 2009, 5:01 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

I think it's usefull and it shouldn't be hard to code, either.
Yea, there are many categorys, so why not for Puzzle?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 4 2009, 5:03 pm Falkoner Post #3



Lulz, all they have to do is add a new link, I'm sure they'll do it, it makes sense.



None.

Jun 15 2009, 8:07 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



Search for tag "puzzle".
Done.

I'll add a quick link though, sure.



None.

Jun 15 2009, 8:47 pm ClansAreForGays Post #5



They do deserve their own category.




Jun 15 2009, 9:17 pm DevliN Post #6

Woah

Took my suggestion to heart, eh? Good for you. :)



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jun 16 2009, 12:40 am Pigy_G Post #7



Hurrah! I support :]



None.

Jun 18 2009, 7:24 pm ClansAreForGays Post #8



Quote from DevliN
Took my suggestion to heart, eh? Good for you. :)
Just curious why you feel the need to point this out.




Jun 18 2009, 7:36 pm JaFF Post #9



I don't think they deserve a category. How many puzzle maps are there? I found 11 in payne's compilation topic's first page.



None.

Jun 18 2009, 7:47 pm Devourer Post #10

Hello

Quote from JaFF
I don't think they deserve a category. How many puzzle maps are there? I found 11 in payne's compilation topic's first page.
Yes, and 11 are enough & there probably will come more puzzles.
Why is there a Boardgame ctegory? Only 7 maps.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 18 2009, 8:25 pm JaFF Post #11



Quote from Devourer
[quote=name:JaFF]Why is there a Boardgame ctegory? Only 7 maps.
That category shouldn't exist as well. Assault and Offense should be merged. Sports and Arena should be merged, too.



None.

Jun 19 2009, 11:55 pm DevliN Post #12

Woah

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from DevliN
Took my suggestion to heart, eh? Good for you. :)
Just curious why you feel the need to point this out.
Probably because he PMed me a couple weeks ago about getting his thread stickied in Map Showcase, and I gave a response basically explaining why it shouldn't be stickied and instead suggested talking to Moose or IP about getting the category added to the DLDB. I was expecting a response, and got none. So I was legitimately glad he didn't think I was just blowing him off and instead took the idea to heart.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jun 20 2009, 4:01 pm payne Post #13

:payne:

^^ Me is good SEN member :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell