Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN's mineral trick!
SEN's mineral trick!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 17 2009, 10:49 pm
By: payne  

Apr 17 2009, 10:49 pm payne Post #1

:payne:

I just saw in the Raffles that it was showing our actual mineral count.
As for now, I'm having -13 minerals! :D
After this post, I'll go watch again and try to see if it changed. I'll then edit this post :O

EDIT: Damn, -13 again...
Was this post long enough to give me minerals?

You, what do you get as amount of mineral? :D



None.

Apr 17 2009, 10:51 pm Doodan Post #2



That's because you've been fined 13 minerals since the minerals went out of effect.



None.

Apr 17 2009, 10:52 pm payne Post #3

:payne:

Oh dammit :(
I was sure I had found a new trick :(



None.

Apr 18 2009, 12:59 am Riney Post #4

Thigh high affectionado

I have -107 Should I feel good about myself?



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Apr 18 2009, 1:54 am Doodan Post #5



No one with negative minerals should. :P

>>Locked



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell