Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Deleting Old Attachments
Deleting Old Attachments
Apr 12 2009, 9:50 pm
By: ClansAreForGays  

Apr 12 2009, 9:50 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1



Just wondering if there was a quick fix to somehow delete your really old attachments to free up your global space. I would like to upload the tourny replays, but I'll need more global.




Apr 17 2009, 12:39 am Riney Post #2

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Just wondering if there was a quick fix to somehow delete your really old attachments to free up your global space. I would like to upload the tourny replays, but I'll need more global.

I was wondering if anyone else got this problem. Does it load a page that just says 1 when you click delete?



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Apr 17 2009, 12:40 am Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

Yes, it does for me. :P




Apr 18 2009, 2:31 am Vrael Post #4



Yeah I have that problem too and have been bugging people about it for months, to no avail, I even made a topic on it. I just started hosting stuff elsewhere.



None.

Apr 18 2009, 2:54 am Riney Post #5

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Yes, it does for me. :P

Make it work moose :(



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell