Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Hai Ewe!
Hai Ewe!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 2 2009, 11:00 pm
By: Alkali  

Apr 2 2009, 11:00 pm Alkali Post #1



Hey all.

Haven't been on in a while.
Probably won't be any time soon.

Been really busy, and in my free time playing WoW.

Just wanted to say, you guys were always really cool(excluding twitch, of course! =D ).

If anybody ever wants to check up, you can catch me on AIM on AirsoftAddiction (Though I get on rather randomly, normally when bored).

Or, if you play WoW, it's Alq on Zul'jin(normally on 7:00 EST to whenever I go to bed, weekend times vary a lot).

Or if you use vent, you can probably catch me Mon, Tues, Fri, and sometimes weekends(again, random times).
Alq.servegame.com
port 3784
(the vent is only up when I am online, so, you probably can't use it for your own shenanigans without me noticing).

I miss the random conversations with a lot of you guys, but I also see a lot of your personalities in my WoW guild(probably because I want to!)
I was telling SOLAR the other day, the leader acts just like him ^_^

Good luck with w/e you all are up to!



None.

Apr 6 2009, 4:51 am Snipe Post #2



:D hey. Yeah i always forget that is you on aim since i can't name them like i can on msn. IT would have been cool if you were around :P but w/e. Hopefully we will see you during the summer :).



None.

Apr 8 2009, 3:55 am Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #3



damn wow.



None.

Apr 16 2009, 10:53 pm Snipe Post #4



Nice to hear from you alkali :)! Hope to see you around.. Keep checking up man.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero