Issue
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 29 2007, 2:38 am
By: SOLAR  

Aug 29 2007, 2:38 am SOLAR Post #1



Somebody went ahead and made my account, Solar. It says don't make my tagged name, so I want a moderator to please remove the imposter. Thanks.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:47 am Forsaken Archer Post #2



I'll look into it... afk for like 9 hours starting now though ;/



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:47 am Matt Burch Post #3



I honestly don't think somebody should ban him for taking your account, only if he is actually impersonating you. If he just uses the account and not actually says he is you or trys to take your fame, then there shouldn't be any harm. Solar is a common word, and a cool name. Anyway, that's what I think.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:53 am ToA Post #4

Que Sera, Sera.

Im glad i got my account before somebody had a chance....

:|




Aug 29 2007, 2:57 am Forsaken Archer Post #5



Aye matt, I doubt he's impersonating...



None.

Aug 29 2007, 3:02 am Excalibur Post #6

The sword and the faith

Solar is Gun_Solar90, hes an old SEN member and when i asked him if he was you, he said no and informed that he was Gun_Solar.

Just a mix up is all.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 29 2007, 3:14 am Twitch Post #7



Solar~help are you Oo.Solar.oO?



None.

Aug 30 2007, 1:47 am MrrLL Post #8



Yeah, you can't just ban anyone and claim they stole your name. If someone signs up under Moose, s/he won't be banned because it's most likely what that person chose as a nickname for a long time.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 1:49 am Matt Burch Post #9



Speaking of accounts. I didn't read when I registered. :( Do I have to buy that change a name thing at the store again to change my name for the clan tag thing?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 30 2007, 1:49 am by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 30 2007, 4:06 am (U)Bolt_Head Post #10



I can't make my old account :(



None.

Aug 30 2007, 6:36 am Forsaken Archer Post #11



Which was what bolt?

Quote from O)Matt_Burch
Speaking of accounts. I didn't read when I registered. :( Do I have to buy that change a name thing at the store again to change my name for the clan tag thing?
Probably, simply because you can't read and admitted it :><:. We'll see.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring