Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: PokeKraft
PokeKraft
Feb 23 2009, 7:40 pm
By: Excalibur  

Feb 23 2009, 7:40 pm Excalibur Post #1

The sword and the faith

PokeKraft!
The mod that was all about teh lulz


PokeKraft evolved from Mudkraft, a simple mod I made one week because I happened to be making mini mods all the time, usually with Polaris. This mod however, was all about teh lulz, I mean come on, it was centered around Mudkipz dammit.

Anyway I've started work on this again.

Races:
Water
Units: Weighted Companion Cube, Mudkip, Swampert, Manty, Sea King (More TBA)

Fire
Units: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Moltres (More TBA)

Some screen shots of the current build:


What I'm currently working on:
L[aura]7 was nice enough to make actual pokemon buildings into SC palette and player color compatible BMPs for me, so I'll be making those into buildings. Other than that I have a few more units and strings to edit. Then of course some balancing. (Note: Seaking is no longer rigged. :P )




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Mar 13 2009, 1:26 am stickynote Post #2



This is fucking awesome. After you've made the units, you need a campaign!



None.

Mar 14 2009, 2:32 am thunderaga Post #3



Quote
This is fucking awesome. After you've made the units, you need a campaign!

lol yeah. About Ash and his quest to get the badges



None.

Mar 14 2009, 5:06 am Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

Currently there are quite a few problems I'm dealing with. Hopefully I'll be able to fix them.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Mar 15 2009, 6:19 am thunderaga Post #5



well good luck with your project
I support you all the way



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Butch, Symmetry