Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: I'M BAAAACK!!!!
I'M BAAAACK!!!!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Feb 23 2009, 7:13 am
By: HavoK  

Feb 23 2009, 7:13 am HavoK Post #1



Clan Oo!!! My favorite clan!

As you all know I have quit Starcraft... but I'm planning on returning! The only problem is, is that I need to find a torrent or a CD that I can use to install... Anyone interested in helping out an old clan member?

FYI:
I'm getting back into map making... I missed you guys and Starcraft so much that I decided to come back and hang out with my old time friends and clan members (that means you, Twitch, SOLAR, and Snipe)! :D



None.

Feb 23 2009, 7:56 pm Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

OMG YAY!! ^^ Too bad Twitch quit b.net...along with rash, sharf, lethoth, and a bunch of others :(




Feb 24 2009, 12:50 am CooL Post #3



HellO

I'm CooL! Nice to meet you man :D




None.

Feb 24 2009, 2:56 pm HavoK Post #4



Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
OMG YAY!! ^^ Too bad Twitch quit b.net...along with rash, sharf, lethoth, and a bunch of others :(

Oh... That's sad to hear... Snipe and SOLAR still active?

Does anyone know of a good website I can use to get the torrent for Starcraft and Starcraft - Brood War?

And hello CooL... But I believe we had met before, I'm pretty sure we met like just before I quit Starcraft last year sometime... I could be wrong.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2009, 8:19 pm by HavoK.



None.

Feb 24 2009, 9:36 pm Dem0n Post #5

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Go to torrentz.com. And do you have a Starcraft key? O.o




Feb 24 2009, 11:23 pm HavoK Post #6



No... But I can get one easily from a friend or something... But I use Torrentz.com for my music, and when I downloaded Starcraft it wouldn't let me run it, do I need a special program for it?



None.

Feb 25 2009, 12:41 am Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well you need a torrent. :P You have that, right? If not, I would suggest utorrent.




Feb 25 2009, 1:44 pm HavoK Post #8



Yes I have uTorrent... I've downloaded 7 albums already with it, but it doesn't seem to work for Starcraft... When it's done downloading it stays as a .torrent file.



None.

Feb 25 2009, 8:28 pm Dem0n Post #9

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Question: If you send someone your "Starcraft" folder, will they be able to run Starcraft? I've always wondered this.




Feb 25 2009, 8:46 pm HavoK Post #10



I have tried this before and it didn't seem to work, but maybe I did this wrong... But hell! Why not lets give it a shot!



None.

Feb 26 2009, 3:51 pm Snipe Post #11



It wouldn't.



None.

Feb 27 2009, 2:19 am HavoK Post #12



It's all good! I got my Starcraft up and running! Took a while, and I had to download another program to run an .ISO file so that it would work, but it was definitely worth the time to get it running! I'm so happy I can get back to making maps again!!!! Yay! :D



None.

Feb 27 2009, 3:19 am Snipe Post #13



me to :D!



None.

Mar 3 2009, 9:20 pm Dem0n Post #14

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yo Havok I know this has NOTHING to do with this topic, but would you happen to know how much space CoD4 takes up on the hard drive?




Mar 4 2009, 1:17 am Snipe Post #15



O.o...



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry