Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Classic Skin: Cannot enlarge images
Classic Skin: Cannot enlarge images
Feb 8 2009, 4:31 am
By: l)ark_ssj9kevin  

Feb 8 2009, 4:31 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1

Just here for the activity... well not really


Oh hey, it's an hillarious image, but I can't see it clearly, so I'm going to enlarge it by clicking on it.

Opps, it doesn't work, it just leaves me in a blank zone with the background color

(Proved to not work on neither IE nor Fx, but works with other 2 skins)



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Feb 8 2009, 4:43 am Pigy_G Post #2



Yeah, and other problems are happening with certain skins, Like drop down box's on the bar at top not working properly.



None.

Feb 8 2009, 10:19 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Classic has NEVER had working click to enlarge images. xD

Even before we stopped using it



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 8 2009, 10:48 am TriggR_HappE Post #4



Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Classic has NEVER had working click to enlarge images. xD

Even before we stopped using it

It's always worked for me. I just recently changed to a different skin.



None.

Feb 8 2009, 2:05 pm Vi3t-X Post #5



Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin

Oh hey, it's an hillarious image, but I can't see it clearly, so I'm going to enlarge it by clicking on it.

Opps, it doesn't work, it just leaves me in a blank zone with the background color

(Proved to not work on neither IE nor Fx, but works with other 2 skins)
It happens occassionally. Have you tried refreshing your browser?



None.

Feb 8 2009, 2:25 pm Demented Shaman Post #6



This is why Carbonite is the best skin! :hurr:



None.

Feb 8 2009, 2:35 pm Forsaken Archer Post #7



What one little missing </div> tag can do.

Fixed. Right? :)



None.

Feb 8 2009, 4:27 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #8

Just here for the activity... well not really

Yeah, it wors now. Yay4IP



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Feb 8 2009, 6:29 pm Syphon Post #9



Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:



None.

Feb 8 2009, 7:11 pm Demented Shaman Post #10



Quote from Syphon
Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:
Exactly.

Carbonite FTW. :hurr:



None.

Feb 8 2009, 8:35 pm Symmetry Post #11

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from name:Barack Obama
Quote from Syphon
Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:
Exactly.

Carbonite FTW. :hurr:

I hate fixed width skins D:



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 8 2009, 9:05 pm Demented Shaman Post #12



Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from name:Barack Obama
Quote from Syphon
Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:
Exactly.

Carbonite FTW. :hurr:

I hate fixed width skins D:
They hate you too. >:(

Carbonite FTW :hurr:



None.

Feb 11 2009, 4:27 am Syphon Post #13



Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from name:Barack Obama
Quote from Syphon
Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:
Exactly.

Carbonite FTW. :hurr:

I hate fixed width skins D:

This. Terrible design practice.



None.

Feb 15 2009, 8:01 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #14

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from name:Barack Obama
Quote from Syphon
Why would anyone subject themselves to classic? :crazy:
Exactly.

Carbonite FTW. :hurr:

I hate fixed width skins D:
Yes, but on a wide screen monitor I don't like the page being so wide. The bars on either side for my resolution (1280x768) are excellent.
It's better than fixed width intended for 640x480 (or even 800x600) support.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 17 2009, 10:02 am Riney Post #15

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
What one little missing </div> tag can do.

Fixed. Right? :)

Yay for IP!



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 19 2009, 3:46 am MillenniumArmy Post #16



Quote from name:Barack Obama
This is why Carbonite is the best skin! :hurr:
took the words right out of my mouth you fool



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell