Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Pet Peevs about SEN
Pet Peevs about SEN
Feb 3 2009, 11:15 pm
By: m.0.n.3.y  

Feb 3 2009, 11:15 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #1



So, here are just a couple of things that I hope SEN fixes sooner than not, their not big issues but they just make it a lil more frustrating to navigate the site. SEN is a great site but these things are just kind of annoying.

1. Sometimes to Community, StarCraft etc. tabs go to the left bottom or right of my screen, and only a small portion of the site is actually click able.

2. When ever i hit auto-refresh for the shout out box, I have to click it again every time I click on a different link in the sight

3. The damn minerals lol, I wish there was some quick way to check how many I have and a place that explained them, I'm still stuck at 0 lol.

4. Every time I post something, I have to re click all the Options under the post such as Enable Smiles etc. :omfg:

Anyways, those are some of my peevs about SEN. Although SEN is one of the best SC sights, it used to be really confusing when I first got on but now I've gotten used to a lot of stuff. I'm not sure if any of these things happen to you guys or what, but feel free to post some of your peevs on SEN.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 11:16 pm DevliN Post #2

Woah

#3 doesn't matter. Everyone has 0, and we will have 0 for a while.

Why'd you post a map?

EDIT:
Nevermind, map has been removed...



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Feb 3 2009, 11:16 pm A_of-s_t Post #3

aka idmontie

Do you have cookies enabled?



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 3 2009, 11:18 pm BlueWolf Post #4



Try clearing cache.



None.

Feb 3 2009, 11:18 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #5



Quote from A_of-s_t
Do you have cookies enabled?
Yeah, cookies are up and runnin lol. Why? What difference do they make?



None.

Feb 3 2009, 11:19 pm Forsaken Archer Post #6



1) What browser?
2) I can understand that.
3) Don't worry about them and your life at SEN will be much happier.
4) Every time you make a new post? Again, what browser? What do you do exactly to get them to uncheck from their normal checked status?



None.

Feb 3 2009, 11:25 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #7



Quote from name:isolatedpurity
1) What browser?
2) I can understand that.
3) Don't worry about them and your life at SEN will be much happier.
4) Every time you make a new post? Again, what browser? What do you do exactly to get them to uncheck from their normal checked status?

(1) & (4) I'm using FireFox, and I don't know lol, i just have to re check them every time I post a message or something.
(3) Man, but I want to update my profile to look cool lol



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@