Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Shoutbox Bug
Shoutbox Bug
Jan 31 2009, 6:09 am
By: Lord Malvanis  

Jan 31 2009, 6:09 am Lord Malvanis Post #1



Just a minute ago I tried to post in the shoutbox, I pressed enter and nothing showed up. I refreshed the entire page and still nothing, I clicked refresh on the shoutbox and got a blank space. I had to restart my internet and try again just to make the shoutbox work, Why?

Heres the log:

[01:07 am] Lord Malvanis -- Whats the "Base Mode" for on X-tra editor? I never figured it out when I had it years ago
[01:04 am] RIVE -- ...Or you could download X-tra off of SEN. http://www.staredit.net/files/10/

As you can see here, I posted 3 minutes late do to trying to figure out why this was happening

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 31 2009, 6:17 am by Lord Malvanis.



None.

Jan 31 2009, 8:42 pm DrunkenNoodle Post #2



http://www.staredit.net/topic/4873/
http://www.staredit.net/topic/6005/



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@