Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: I would like to apologize about my last post
I would like to apologize about my last post
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 29 2009, 3:37 am
By: DaltonSerdynski  

Jan 29 2009, 3:37 am DaltonSerdynski Post #1



After I cooled down and thought I felt they have a right to change the title and kinda was ticked off mostly for the second time but no biggie. I really don't get on here and read every post and all the rules. But after I post this I'll be checkin it out. Sorry guys :(



None.

Jan 29 2009, 3:43 am Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

No one has any idea what post you're referring to. Link?



None.

Jan 29 2009, 3:43 am ToA Post #3

Que Sera, Sera.

i think it's stupid.

but changing your opinion wont get the mod's to like you anymore. or forgive you, they don't care really. unless you really believe it, don't do it.




Jan 29 2009, 4:03 am Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Or maybe you should ACTUALLY READ the faqs as Doodan suggested to know that you should use private messages for this type of communication.
Oh wait... Doodan actually said it!



fuck you all

Jan 29 2009, 4:11 am blacklight28 Post #5



Ummm, what did the post say exactly?



None.

Jan 29 2009, 8:37 am Demented Shaman Post #6



Let's not be jerks and let's just accept this apology and put the matter behind us. :hurr: :hurr: :hurr:



None.

Jan 29 2009, 1:01 pm Forsaken Archer Post #7



Quote from Centreri
No one has any idea what post you're referring to. Link?
Then it really doesn't concern you and you didn't need to post ;o

I'm sure they'll accept your apology for calling them assholes.
Thanks for the little maturity.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@