Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Browsers
Browsers
Jan 24 2009, 9:41 pm
By: SOLAR  

Jan 24 2009, 9:41 pm SOLAR Post #1



What ones do you use? I use Google Chrome for most of my browsing because it's fast, but random sites work better on IE. I use firefox for SEN only, heh.



None.

Jan 24 2009, 9:55 pm JamaL Post #2



Firefox.

Google Chrome's speed and feel is comparable to Firefox's, but it lacks certain extensions that I've grown comfortable with.



None.

Jan 25 2009, 12:48 am slayer766 Post #3



Firefox slays.



None.

Jan 25 2009, 5:38 pm Night Post #4



Lets see... I use IE for most of my school work (because 99% of the school's sites are not Firefox compatible, because they find it too unstable to save real-time work... hey they are experts in the field not me.), I use Google chrome for random websurfing.

So what about the other 1% that is Firefox compatible? In fact that 1% is ONLY firefox compatible because of a stupid browser check (which I managed to bypass on several occasions). Those people who made that webpage can't be proffessionals. Those scum sucking idiots who try to sell us textbooks with access codes to the site when the book is available online for free and there is no way to get to the book online unless we have the access code, and it comes in the hard copy of the book. Great marketing scheme. "Oh you don't need to buy the book, we have it online... but you need the access code... which only comes with the book... :hurr:



None.

Jan 26 2009, 4:55 pm Snipe Post #5



:hurr: i use FF i was not aware of chrome.. that is neat.



None.

Jan 28 2009, 11:53 am CooL Post #6



I use google.
It has Korean version and pretty fast :><:




None.

Jan 28 2009, 7:55 pm Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Lol Google isn't a browser but okay. XD




Jan 28 2009, 10:38 pm Night Post #8



By "Google" I hope you are aware that he is referring to "Google Chrome"... the browser.



None.

Jan 28 2009, 10:49 pm Snipe Post #9



Quote from Night
By "Google" I hope you are aware that he is referring to "Google Chrome"... the browser.

lol Gg demon.



None.

Feb 1 2009, 10:37 pm Twitch Post #10



I use FireFox 3 and Opera 9.62.

I tried google chrome for about a week and just don't understand what all the hype is about lol.

If I wanted speed I would be using safari =p.



None.

Feb 13 2009, 3:43 pm DevliN Post #11

Woah

Hmm that's interesting. My Google Chrome is a lot faster than my Safari was.

I use Chrome for almost everything. I occasionally get a random error when using it to go to Facebook, though, and then I'll head over to Firefox.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero