Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: [BUG] Viewing PMs and Shouting
[BUG] Viewing PMs and Shouting
Jan 11 2009, 1:28 am
By: Elvang  

Jan 11 2009, 1:28 am Elvang Post #1



If I'm viewing a pm and go to shout, it attempts to send a reply to the pm instead of shouting (luckily it gave me a "Your message is blank" error).



None.

Jan 11 2009, 1:33 am Biophysicist Post #2



This is annoying me, too... The good news is, if you click "Shout" instead of pressing Enter, it shouts correctly.



None.

Jan 11 2009, 3:21 am lSHaDoW-FoXl Post #3



What is this topic about? I dun get it v.v...



None.

Jan 11 2009, 3:47 am DT_Battlekruser Post #4



I presume it's because 'Send' has the focus instead of 'Shout'. That should be fairly easy for IP or Moose to fix.



None.

Jan 11 2009, 5:05 pm Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

I could've sworn I'd reported this to IP or Moose before. Bleh, I knew about it. Maybe I didn't say anything.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 11 2009, 5:24 pm Elvang Post #6



I figured I couldn't have been the first person to shout and view pms at the same time, but I didn't find it listed with the other bugs, or any topic relating to it.



None.

Jan 12 2009, 3:32 am Forsaken Archer Post #7



Quote from DT_Battlekruser
I presume it's because 'Send' has the focus instead of 'Shout'. That should be fairly easy for IP or Moose to fix.
It's because the html is fucked and the forms are interlaced somehow. I'm just too lazy to fix.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@