Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Special Forces Mod
Special Forces Mod
Jan 8 2009, 2:00 am
By: modmaster50  

Jan 17 2009, 9:43 pm A_of-s_t Post #21

aka idmontie

Okay good. I'd recommend unit specific upgrades for this type of game.



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Mar 1 2009, 2:33 pm Magicide Post #22

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

I realise I'm a bit late for this.

But sick, you're using my marine grps! =D




Mar 11 2009, 12:24 am modmaster50 Post #23



xD!

I havent been around much recently because my comps been kinda funny. It had like 5gb free out of 150gb and it ran super slow. I performed a wipe and Im not completely done setting everything up yet. Will release the public beta when I reinstall starcraft and all of my modding tools.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, NudeRaider