Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Search Box?
Search Box?
Dec 31 2008, 2:33 am
By: blacklight28  

Dec 31 2008, 2:33 am blacklight28 Post #1



Anyone think it would be a good idea to have a search box? I don't know how hard it would be to get one but I'd really like one. There's been many cases where I've been looking for something and I'd have to looking through all the pages of the topics. Sometimes I can't even find what I'm looking for even though I know that it's there.



None.

Dec 31 2008, 2:34 am DT_Battlekruser Post #2



Like this one? I admit it's not so easy to find, but still.



None.

Dec 31 2008, 2:57 am blacklight28 Post #3



Wait what? When did that get there... Oh yeah... I remember that... Ok I'm stupid.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@