Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Sims Tag
Sims Tag
Dec 23 2008, 6:51 am
By: RISKED911  

Dec 23 2008, 6:51 am RISKED911 Post #1



I think it is a must to have a sims tag as a major, that way I would find sims school and dragons maps. Sims and rps are not the same yet similar. I'm just saying that we don't have that much sim maps being submitted.




None.

Dec 23 2008, 6:55 am Generalpie Post #2

Staredit Puckwork

i think adding sims tag is an ok idea...
there are a crapload of sims versions out there and sims types.



None.

Dec 23 2008, 10:53 am Falkoner Post #3



Oh, I thought when I saw the topic name you were complaining about the tags I put on some of my maps :P Glad to see it's the opposite, although note that I'd putting Sim, for simulation, rather than sims.



None.

Dec 23 2008, 7:41 pm Demented Shaman Post #4



The tag should be simulation. There's no need to abbreviate and having the whole word eliminates all confusion.



None.

Dec 23 2008, 7:46 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #5

👻 👾 👽 💪

Just make the tag and apply it to appropriate maps. ...



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 23 2008, 11:23 pm RISKED911 Post #6



I hope this tag would get official.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet