Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: Midnight Mod night Madness!
Midnight Mod night Madness!
Dec 20 2008, 12:43 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
 

Dec 28 2008, 2:39 am ClansAreForGays Post #21



I can finally just download whatever mod everyone is switching to instead of relying on a constantly changing unreliable list of things to download in advance :D




Dec 31 2008, 4:55 am Corbo Post #22

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Are you guys ready for tomorrow?

If anyone is having troubles or think they'll have let me know so I can solve them within the day of tomorrow.



fuck you all

Dec 31 2008, 4:57 am ForTheSwarm Post #23



I still can't go on Shadowflare's server.



None.

Dec 31 2008, 6:34 am Corbo Post #24

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Why not?



fuck you all

Dec 31 2008, 1:41 pm ForTheSwarm Post #25



It gives me a port 6112 error, even after I mess with my firewall. I can join and chat but not play games. Some of shadowflare's other servers work though.



None.

Dec 31 2008, 2:46 pm Vi3t-X Post #26



It happens. Log in, get the error, log out. Log back in.



None.

Dec 31 2008, 5:37 pm Corbo Post #27

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

That has happened before to me.
As Viet said, just log back in. If that doesn't work maybe it's a port fowarding issue. Make sure you foward port 6112.



fuck you all

Dec 31 2008, 5:39 pm Demented Shaman Post #28



Quote from NudeRaider
I think I'll participate.

This will be my first multiplayer mod on SC ever.
So is there anything a noob has to know?
Like how to I get on Shadowflares server, which channel to meet, specialties when activating mods, you name it.
Some links to the necessary procedures would be nice, so I can read them up until 31st.
A noob has to know that all modders are backstabbing jerks who don't let you learn how to play a mod :bleh:



None.

Dec 31 2008, 6:39 pm Vi3t-X Post #29



Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from NudeRaider
I think I'll participate.

This will be my first multiplayer mod on SC ever.
So is there anything a noob has to know?
Like how to I get on Shadowflares server, which channel to meet, specialties when activating mods, you name it.
Some links to the necessary procedures would be nice, so I can read them up until 31st.
A noob has to know that all modders are backstabbing jerks who don't let you learn how to play a mod :bleh:
That is true to every level. :lol:



None.

Dec 31 2008, 10:54 pm Phobos Post #30

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:
Quote from name:Mayor
Quote from NudeRaider
I think I'll participate.

This will be my first multiplayer mod on SC ever.
So is there anything a noob has to know?
Like how to I get on Shadowflares server, which channel to meet, specialties when activating mods, you name it.
Some links to the necessary procedures would be nice, so I can read them up until 31st.
A noob has to know that all modders are backstabbing jerks who don't let you learn how to play a mod :bleh:
That is true to every level. :lol:
CAFG is the greatest backstabber there is around and he is a MAPPER, not a MODDER



this is signature

Dec 31 2008, 11:21 pm ClansAreForGays Post #31



I assimilate. Anyways I'll be logging in now.




Dec 31 2008, 11:34 pm ClansAreForGays Post #32



Which mod is it that has a terran-esk race that has a super battlecruiser that can nuke? I also remember their supply building attacks.




Dec 31 2008, 11:39 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #33

Just here for the activity... well not really

Ad Astras for the nuke.. and I think EE for the supply thing..



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Dec 31 2008, 11:56 pm ForTheSwarm Post #34



Project Miranda for the supply building.

Confederate Uprising has the nuking BC.

stole my idea.



None.

Jan 1 2009, 2:09 am ClansAreForGays Post #35



I'm saying it's the same mod.




Jan 1 2009, 8:55 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #36

👻 👾 👽 💪

xD We had a fun time on Fungus!

Also after AA:
Quote
<ClansAreForGays> i was killing his whole army with my 1 ship
<ClansAreForGays> my 27k min ship
<ClansAreForGays> then he just locks it down
<ClansAreForGays> ugh

This had a lot of people at one point (after Fungus).. But we couldn't agree on a mod and eventually everyone left.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 1 2009, 9:01 am PeterHell Post #37



SO UH WHERE EVERYONE, IT MOD NIGHT MADNESS. so uh. What happended?



None.

Jan 1 2009, 9:02 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #38

👻 👾 👽 💪

iuno. It's 2am here... 4am in EST.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 1 2009, 9:03 am PeterHell Post #39



Good Game \:P



None.

Jan 1 2009, 5:38 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #40

Just here for the activity... well not really

This was not as epic as the other [MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM]s, but we learned that
FungusCraft + Temple Siege = LOL.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider