Second Poll
Sep 20 2007, 7:06 am
By: BeDazed  
Polls
Choose maps to be played in the tourney!
Choose maps to be played in the tourney!
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Luna 8
 
50%
None.
Rush Hour 1
 
7%
None.
Ride of Valkyries 3
 
19%
None.
Pirate Love 0
 
0%
None.
Romanov Sanctum 3
 
19%
None.
Silver Flush 1
 
7%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 16 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Sep 20 2007, 7:06 am BeDazed Post #1



Luna, Rush Hour, Ride of Valkyries, Pirate Love, Romanov Sanctum, Silver Flush has made to the top 6.
4 maps out of these choices will be played in a best of 3 per match up.



None.

Sep 20 2007, 6:42 pm Money Post #2



Sounds cool. I'm gonna start practicing my sucky skills :><:



None.

Sep 20 2007, 10:24 pm BeDazed Post #3



More votes required! >_<



None.

Sep 20 2007, 11:50 pm Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

Silver Flush damnit.
Its hard to find a more gosu BWMN map than that.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 21 2007, 10:35 pm yenku Post #5



eh... should i vote even if im not going to play?



None.

Sep 22 2007, 12:45 am BeDazed Post #6



Whatever you wish, I still want you to vote though.



None.

Apr 7 2008, 6:03 pm T-MaStAA Post #7



Play python. Some of the most epic games ever are played on that map.



None.

Apr 7 2008, 6:48 pm who Post #8



This thread was for a melee tourney that died, I think. Look at the post dates.
Isn't Python harder for T in TvP due to it being very very open? It's still a good map though.



None.

Apr 8 2008, 1:30 pm LML Post #9



nah, it isn't if you know how to play:)

also those maps all aren't that good>_<'
nowadays there would be much cooler maps;)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry