Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Christopher Bedgood
Christopher Bedgood
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 10 2008, 3:15 am
By: Conspiracy  

Dec 10 2008, 3:15 am Conspiracy Post #1



Christopher Bedgood lives a city away from me, I don't personally know him, but he was diagnosed with terminal cancer (I don't know the type.) Christmas is coming up. He told his parents, all he want is Christmas cards. He doesn't have to know the person who sent them, but out of the kindness of your heart, can you send him a card? His address is:

Christopher Bedgood
121 Willis Creed Rd.
Warner Robins, GA 31008

Thank you, if you at least consider it.

(I understand if your in England etc.)

PS: Hes a dying kid. Don't be a dick.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 10 2008, 3:33 am by Epoch.



None.

Dec 10 2008, 3:32 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

Can I send a soccer ball?



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 10 2008, 3:33 am Conspiracy Post #3



Quote from name:Epoch
PS: Hes a dying kid. Don't be a dick.




None.

Dec 10 2008, 3:36 am Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

This made me laugh. Hysterically. I'll send him a dont get well anytime soon card.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 10 2008, 3:40 am Kaias Post #5



Of course..

\/



None.

Dec 10 2008, 3:41 am Conspiracy Post #6



I found this on snopes.com

Quote
I work for a local agency in Warner Robins and we contacted the mother of the child to see if this was real. Although the child does indeed exist and does have cancer, this was not his wish. The family has received over a million Christmas Cards already. The mother is asking that no more cards be sent. The family appreciates the support, but she said it's just too heartbreaking to receive the cards. She also said that her son is not expected to make it until Christmas.

Lock please.

Yeah, I know, stupid me. I didn't look it up. I got this information originally from someone at school.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 10 2008, 3:47 am by Epoch.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring