Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Shoutbox
Shoutbox
Dec 9 2008, 3:41 am
By: Corbo  

Dec 9 2008, 3:41 am Corbo Post #1

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Yeah... Is there a chance we can get in the coding queue list a shoutbox main page recoding?
It would be fun if there was different sorting styles like "Show shouts only from X day to Y day" or "Show only today's shout".
That would be a pretty cool addition to the page we already have, although I think I'm pretty much the only one that uses the Shoutbox Main page...

Also, I'd like that Ajax implemented in the shoutbox main as well as a quick search.
From all of these the one I'd ask the most for is the search in shoutbox.



fuck you all

Dec 9 2008, 6:24 am ClansAreForGays Post #2



Or "Filter shouts from Vi3t-X"

Or w/e member you think is a retard. If you have to mod this, just take out the flame plz




Dec 9 2008, 6:27 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Meh thats more of an example instead of personal hate, I have my moments I wanna turn certain people off too :shifty:



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Dec 9 2008, 6:37 am Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

A filter by member would be nice as well, that way you could see only their shouts or not see their shouts.
I wasn't really suggesting a "let's not show X people's shout" feature cause that's just mean and silly, simply stop reading them or don't go in the shoutbox for a while but I guess it should come with the package too :P



fuck you all

Dec 9 2008, 11:53 am Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

v4 shoutbox had a squelch button. It'd be nice to have it back, actually.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 9 2008, 9:08 pm Fisty Post #6



:crazy: I imagine I'll be shouting to myself soon.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot