Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Store/Item use bug
Store/Item use bug
Dec 3 2008, 12:19 pm
By: Devourer  

Dec 3 2008, 12:19 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

So I bought an Item some weeks ago, it's a "Portal Advertising"...
I am using FireFox all the time and I do not get the security image when I'm going to buy an Item, well, it's didn't matter because I could buy it anway [I just had hit the "Buy" button]

Today I wanted to use the Portal Advertising and I got this error:



Some additional informations about the Item:
-> It was "One in stock"
-> It have paid 166 Minerals for it

And another question: Am I the only one who gets that error?
And when is the "Sell" feature going to work? Can other people buy it or do you sell it back to the store?
If other people can buy it: is the seller allowed to set the price for it? Will there be a time-limit?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 3 2008, 12:23 pm Vi3t-X Post #2



I dont know how you even managed to buy it. The display code doesn't even show up for me. :(



None.

Dec 3 2008, 12:24 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Quote from Vi3t-X
I dont know how you even managed to buy it. The display code doesn't even show up for me. :(
lol, same, I said that above, or?
whatever: I was able to click on "Buy" anyway, so I got that Item...



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 3 2008, 2:24 pm MadZombie Post #4



Well maybe it glitched? You did after all skip the display code.



None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:25 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

Quote from MadZombie
Well maybe it glitched? You did after all skip the display code.

What you mean?
You mean that I glitched it by buying it without enter the security code?
if so: an admin should give me the 166 minerals back and delete the item :O



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 3 2008, 9:31 pm Symmetry Post #6

(Killer_Kow)

Portal advertising isn't implemented... I think the error report was pretty self explanatory.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 3 2008, 11:29 pm MadZombie Post #7



LOLWHOOPS, did not even bother to look at that picture. Sorry devourer, im a nub.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet