Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Wiki is bugged even more
Wiki is bugged even more
Nov 20 2008, 6:47 am
By: rockz  

Nov 20 2008, 6:47 am rockz Post #1

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I search for "map limits". I get nothing. I am appalled. I go make the map limits article. I search for map limits. I get nothing. Now when I look in reference, there's two map limits entries (both leading to the same place).



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 20 2008, 9:52 pm Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Yes, appearantly the text inputted as search terms needs to actually be in the content of the wiki otherwise it won't show up in the search. For some reason it doesn't include article titles. It should work now as I secretly added the "map limits" word somewhere :shifty:



fuck you all

Nov 21 2008, 1:14 am rockz Post #3

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Corbo
Yes, appearantly the text inputted as search terms needs to actually be in the content of the wiki otherwise it won't show up in the search. For some reason it doesn't include article titles. It should work now as I secretly added the "map limits" word somewhere :shifty:
Thank you. Now that we know the reason why, we can create a temporary solution.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot