Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Need Moar M1n3rALz!
Need Moar M1n3rALz!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 19 2008, 6:51 pm
By: Lord Malvanis  

Nov 19 2008, 6:51 pm Lord Malvanis Post #1



I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, But is there a fast way to get minerals? with the extremely slow collection and the expensive things on this site I don't think I'm ever going to get my signature enabled



None.

Nov 19 2008, 7:00 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Post, Post, Post.....
and this topic is "spam"
as longer your post is, such more minerals u get ok?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 19 2008, 7:44 pm Lord Malvanis Post #3



Okay, thank you



None.

Nov 19 2008, 8:06 pm BlueWolf Post #4



I wish I had the minerals I had on my Mp)Blu account... it's all gone with the previous version of sen though. I'm way behind on minerals too.



None.

Nov 19 2008, 9:03 pm Doodan Post #5



Post. Good things come to those who wait. You may also gamble with SEN's games, if you wish.

One way to slow down your progress is to post topics like this, since they are spam and spam = fine.

>>Locked



None.

Nov 19 2008, 9:05 pm Doodan Post #6



Oh, just to be clear, I meant fine as in a fine that costs you money, not "SPAMMING IS FINE! LOL"



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet