Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: How Things?
How Things?
Nov 16 2008, 9:07 pm
By: HavoK  

Nov 16 2008, 9:07 pm HavoK Post #1



It's been a while since I had come on to SEN, and it crossed my mind while I was listening to music, and so I thought I would "pop" in and say "Hi!"

Hi! Hows the map making going all? Having a good time with out me?
Also, whats wrong with the Teamspeak server? Is it down?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 16 2008, 9:12 pm by HavoK.



None.

Nov 17 2008, 3:02 am BlueWolf Post #2



Dem0n got banned from channel for saying some things...
that's about all the new things i've seen :P
and the fact that when Dada says that he's coming back, he really means that he going on another random vacation from sc.



None.

Nov 17 2008, 7:56 pm Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Who are you? O.o

I was only banned for like 20 minutes, then Alkali came in and unbanned me. :<_<:




Nov 17 2008, 9:39 pm BlueWolf Post #4



I witnessed it :stfu:
Imma Myspace Dada to return to sc for good.



None.

Nov 18 2008, 1:54 am HavoK Post #5



Interesting... Anything else? Lol



None.

Nov 18 2008, 7:44 pm Dem0n Post #6

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

LoveL's back from boot camp!!!




Nov 18 2008, 8:00 pm BlueWolf Post #7



Semperfy. I didn't know he was a Marine. Lots of respect.



None.

Nov 18 2008, 8:25 pm Twitch Post #8



Uhmm I know we have a few members since you left.

We also have some that have left.

As for maps well I finished alot that were half way done when you left.

I am now working on like 4 more lol. :).



None.

Nov 18 2008, 8:31 pm BlueWolf Post #9



I want to make join your teamspeak...



None.

Nov 19 2008, 11:05 pm HavoK Post #10



Hey, I couldn't join the teamspeak... It says the server was shut down or something... Did MP5 make a new server? Or shut it down?



None.

Nov 21 2008, 1:46 am Snipe Post #11



it wasn't kronos server. It was rabids and he did shut it down. He has a new one we can go to i just forgot the info.



None.

Nov 21 2008, 5:04 am BlueWolf Post #12



If you guys want I'll give you my server... I just made it 4 days ago cuz I couldn't get into the Temple Siege Team Speak.



None.

Nov 21 2008, 8:31 pm Snipe Post #13



pm me info.



None.

Nov 21 2008, 11:06 pm BlueWolf Post #14



Any one else who wants to use it message me. I'll give you thet IP.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry