BUG!!
Nov 1 2008, 9:40 pm
By: payne  

Nov 1 2008, 9:40 pm payne Post #1

:payne:

I had to change of skin to be able to use two awesome features:
#1: Not obligated to click the linked text of the forums to enter (you can click anywhere in the box)
#2: Able to write in the shoutbox
I was using the Classic skin (which I like alot!) and now, I'm stuck with the damn Default one because it allows these features...

EDIT: The Classic had a cool feature though (dunno if I'm right): when you posted a link, it changed into the topic name of it.

P.S. There's also a permanent bug: I'm unable to host new maps on the server... wtf?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 1 2008, 9:50 pm by payne.



None.

Nov 1 2008, 9:57 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Quote from payne
EDIT: The Classic had a cool feature though (dunno if I'm right): when you posted a link, it changed into the topic name of it.
All the skins use the same parser.




Nov 1 2008, 10:00 pm ClansAreForGays Post #3



testing




Nov 1 2008, 10:04 pm chuiu Post #4



Quote
The Classic had a cool feature though (dunno if I'm right): when you posted a link, it changed into the topic name of it.

This is the only thing I don't see working right now. And it applies to every skin not just classic.



None.

Nov 1 2008, 10:06 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #5

Just here for the activity... well not really

Already Found.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet