Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: I fucked up my hdd again...
I fucked up my hdd again...
Oct 30 2008, 7:57 pm
By: Twitch  

Oct 30 2008, 7:57 pm Twitch Post #1



So I fudged up my partitions AGAIN.

I was trying to redo all of my partitions and well VISTA was stupid and didn't have a undo option for partition fuck ups....

So now I have to download a vista iso and get all my maps and shit AGAIN.

I will be back within a week.

Dem0n when I get back I need my keys lol..

So uhhh yeah be back whenever i fix this fucking thing lol.



None.

Oct 31 2008, 6:50 pm Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Omgggg what will I do without you?! D:




Oct 31 2008, 7:07 pm Snipe Post #3



see how pointless partitioning is? :lol: :ermm:



None.

Nov 1 2008, 3:40 am Twitch Post #4



Quote from Snipe
see how pointless partitioning is? :lol: :ermm:
You have no idea what you are talking about lol....

Anyways problem solved don't even need Vista anymore :D.

Got XP working instead along with Ubuntu And Mandriva :).



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero