Crap Map-Bug
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 25 2008, 9:27 am
By: Devourer  

Oct 25 2008, 9:27 am Devourer Post #1

Hello

I just made a new map today [is attached] and it works fine (its a 1n1 map) then I just added "obs" and since then, there is always displayed that map-download is still in prozess... even worse: if I play it alone with a comp, there also just display "requires DL..:" man that sucks!! help meh pls!
[I just had that problem before... I used SCMDraft for this map]


FIXED Nuderaider just helped me.... the '+' sems to be invalid.... TOPIC CAN BE LOCKED!!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2008, 9:40 am by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 25 2008, 9:39 am NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Remove the '+' sign from the name. Sc can't read it.




Oct 25 2008, 10:14 am Darkmapper Post #3



I like the map ^^ its just a bit small...



None.

Oct 25 2008, 10:15 am Devourer Post #4

Hello

Quote from Darkmapper
I like the map ^^ its just a bit small...
it is 1n1... the size is perfect I think...^^



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Oct 25 2008, 1:27 pm chuiu Post #5



Proxy or rushes own this map. :O



None.

Oct 25 2008, 1:43 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

I just created a new topic about that map... dont post here



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid