Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Login, session update
Login, session update
Oct 17 2008, 12:04 pm
By: Forsaken Archer  

Oct 17 2008, 12:04 pm Forsaken Archer Post #1



- Updated all login related scripts to lastest css and styles
- Cleaned up code for all login related scripts and sessions
- Combined 'forgot pass' and 'resend validation' email into account recovery
- Better security in sessions

Let me know if you have any problems logging in and maintaining logged in status.
Aim: isolatedpurity
MSN: isolatedpurity at hotmail

Note: Epic purple skin, atm, is no longer supported (due to it being a hassle to update all the skins). Original will probably go out the door next.
Now on to a forum update.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 17 2008, 12:11 pm by isolatedpurity.



None.

Oct 17 2008, 1:51 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #2



Sounds good.



None.

Oct 17 2008, 1:51 pm Falkoner Post #3



Was that you that made SeN go down for a little while? Or was it Moose? Because when I got on I saw his name.

Quote
Note: Epic purple skin, atm, is no longer supported (due to it being a hassle to update all the skins). Original will probably go out the door next.

Would the skins continue to be supported if the creators were to update them themselves?



None.

Oct 17 2008, 4:08 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



No falk because then I would have to make a list of what I changed and that would be just as much of a hassle. I'll update all the skins when I'm done raping sen.



None.

Oct 17 2008, 10:55 pm Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

What skin are we going to be forced to use? I'm a little lost D:



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 18 2008, 12:52 am Doodle77 Post #6



Damn you, I almost forgot my password :P



None.

Oct 18 2008, 12:53 am Symmetry Post #7

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from Doodle77
Damn you, I almost forgot my password :P

I actually forgot my username :blush:



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 18 2008, 12:54 am chuiu Post #8



Quote from Doodle77
Damn you, I almost forgot my password :P
I don't think I could live without saved passwords.



None.

Oct 18 2008, 1:40 am Vi3t-X Post #9



Quote from chuiu
Quote from Doodle77
Damn you, I almost forgot my password :P
I don't think I could live without saved passwords.
Pen.
Paper.

Old, but crappy method.



None.

Oct 18 2008, 3:51 am InsolubleFluff Post #10



carbonite or w.e still needs its Z-Index fixed...



None.

Oct 19 2008, 6:27 pm payne Post #11

:payne:

Do not delete the original skin! :O
ME LUV IT AND USE IT! :'(
Hey! I can't post anymore in the Shoutbox :'(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2008, 7:36 pm by payne.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot