Quotes
Sep 15 2007, 5:56 pm
By: Tdnfthe1  

Sep 15 2007, 5:56 pm Tdnfthe1 Post #1



I really hate how when you quote it sets it up like you're only using it to quote a person, in the old sen it would just say quote.
Example:
Quote
See how I didn't quote anyone but it still says quote in big letters

It's kinda annoying =(

I would just like it, if we could use the "quote" button like before, and sometimes just use it for the nice background and box, it works really well for when we want to highlight some of our information.

~Tdnfthe1



None.

Sep 15 2007, 5:58 pm Money Post #2



Don't use the quote tag if you aren't quoting than? I really don't mind if it says quote, people would generally know it isn't a quote.

You can use a bunch of other ways to make some text stick out.



None.

Sep 15 2007, 6:26 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #3



v4 always said QUOTE in the header <tr> unless I am completely losing my memory..



None.

Sep 15 2007, 7:58 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



Erm... the bbcode for "quote" is "quote" for a reason.
If you aren't quoting someone and your text isn't code so it doesn't belong in code/codebox bbcode, I fail to see any reason why your text belongs in any special box.



None.

Sep 16 2007, 1:09 pm Falkoner Post #5



Use the tags <code> and it works the way you want it.



None.

Sep 16 2007, 1:32 pm dumbducky Post #6



Quote from DT_Battlekruser
v4 always said QUOTE in the header <tr> unless I am completely losing my memory..
It always did..

I think you're pretty much alone on this one. You're supposed to use [ b ] for making text stand out.



tits

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@