Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: tutorials
tutorials
Oct 10 2008, 1:29 am
By: chuiu  

Oct 10 2008, 1:29 am chuiu Post #1



http://www.staredit.net/?p=tutorials&tut=36

Done through rating up then down then up then down then up then down, etc.



None.

Oct 10 2008, 2:49 am Falkoner Post #2



Why'd you have to do it to my tutorial :(



None.

Oct 10 2008, 3:27 am chuiu Post #3



If it makes you feel any better I originally rated it up before I became curious about whether or not the rating code could handle constant changes. :/



None.

Oct 10 2008, 3:58 am Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

It did when I tested it. ;(




Oct 10 2008, 5:13 am ClansAreForGays Post #5



I think I made it worse :(




Oct 10 2008, 11:53 pm Sand Wraith Post #6



Same.

Haha.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet