Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: ZOMBIE-HEAD-SHOT
ZOMBIE-HEAD-SHOT
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 27 2008, 7:05 pm
By: Biophysicist  

Sep 27 2008, 7:05 pm Biophysicist Post #1



Zombie won't stop posting pictures of penisis everywhere. (Literally everywhere.) He's spamming the shoutbox with random swear words. He posted a topic called "Soggy Boob Syndrome". I think there is more than enough reasons to ban him.



None.

Sep 27 2008, 8:03 pm Biophysicist Post #2



This can be deleted now.



None.

Sep 27 2008, 8:12 pm midget_man_66 Post #3



http://www.staredit.net/92397/ I am scarred. what an idiot.



None.

Sep 27 2008, 9:47 pm Falkoner Post #4



Lol, this reminds me of that topic in the Staff Lounge back on v4 where someone had photoshopped a weiner into their avatar, so it wasn't totally noticable, but someone posted about it :P



None.

Sep 27 2008, 9:50 pm DevliN Post #5

Woah

I'm in the midst of deleting his topics and posts now (at least in my forums). I believe all his posts/topics are invisible for the time being.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Sep 27 2008, 9:54 pm Symmetry Post #6

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from DevliN
I'm in the midst of deleting his topics and posts now (at least in my forums). I believe all his posts/topics are invisible for the time being.

I was doing them as they happened :P



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Sep 27 2008, 9:58 pm DevliN Post #7

Woah

I just got home, so I wasn't able to experience the full explosion. Oh well. :)



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar