Posting
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 8:36 pm
By: ToA  

Aug 28 2007, 8:36 pm ToA Post #1

Que Sera, Sera.

Whhhy is this here?

<a target="_blank" href="http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5539/erroredpostxy4.png">http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5539/erroredpostxy4.png</a>

Always happens after i post...


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2007, 8:37 pm by ToA.




Aug 28 2007, 8:53 pm Matt Burch Post #2



I think it's just a bug that should be fixed soon. I can barely read your text, I had to zoom in to read it. I also get that error after I login, logout, and post. I'm using a mac, and I think ToA is too.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2007, 8:54 pm by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 8:57 pm ToA Post #3

Que Sera, Sera.

Okay, and yes i do use a mac, and im just experimenting with text styles so dont expect for it to hard to read.

and when i get that error it still posts, i just go back, refresh, and it's posted.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2007, 8:57 pm by ToA.




Aug 28 2007, 9:59 pm Syphon Post #4



Hah, MySpace.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:18 am Forsaken Archer Post #5



The bug is there is two question marks in the url. I'm not getting that after I post, so are you doing anything different?



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:20 am Matt Burch Post #6



Quote
A Staredit Network error has occured:
GET variable value invalid. Problem v = 46?topic=46
Please contact administration with all the details.
Still happened. Toa, are you using Safari? I'll see if it happens on firefox.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 2:21 am by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:21 am ToA Post #7

Que Sera, Sera.

Nothing different at all.

...I bet it's cause im using safari...i posted this on firefox, no error...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 2:21 am by ToA.




Aug 29 2007, 2:22 am Matt Burch Post #8



On FireFox, after posting, it just reloads the topic page with no change. I had to refresh for my post to be here

oh nvm, after editing the post I tested it with, it said it again:
Quote
A Staredit Network error has occured:
GET variable value invalid. Problem v = 636?topic=46
Please contact administration with all the details.
Code
<!--t--><!--t--><!--t--><!--t--><div style="line-height: 150%;">
        <form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="?p=settings" name="xform">
        <input type="hidden" name="area" value="overview" />
        <input type="hidden" name="key" value="" />
        <table border="0" cellpadding="2px" cellspacing="1px" width="100%">
                    <tr><td class="row_primary">Account Summary</td><td rowspan="2" class="row_primary" width="4%">&nbsp;</td><td class="row_primary">Quick Statistics</td></tr>
        <tr><td width="60%">
            <table class="basic">
                <tr><td>Status:</td><td colspan="2">Member</td></tr>
                <tr><td>Clan:</td><td colspan="2"><i>None</i></td></tr>
                <tr><td>Messages:</td><td style="background-image: url(images/scripts/progress.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat;  background-position: center left" width="145px" align="left"> 0%</td><td class="center">0 / 150</td></tr>
                <tr><td>Global Space:</td><td style="background-image: url(images/scripts/progress.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat;  background-position: center left" width="145px"> 0%</td><td class="center">0 / 0  bytes</td></tr>
            </table>
        </td>
        <td>
                <table class="basic">
                <tr><td>Karma:</td><td>100</td></tr>
                <tr><td>Posts:</td><td>17</td></tr>
                <tr><td>Minerals:</td><td>-200</td></tr>
                </table>
        </td>
        </tr>
        <tr><td class="row_primary" colspan="3">Notepad</td></tr>
        <tr><td colspan="3"><div class="center"><textarea name="notepad" style="width:95%; height:80px" cols="5" rows="9">I love notepad.</textarea></div></td></tr>
        <tr><td colspan="3" class="center"><input type="submit" name="update" value="Update" class="submit" /></td></tr>
        </table>
        </form>
    </div>

In the form, it says action="?p=settings" so it will load the current url with that at the end, for some reason. I have no clue why that happens though. That source is from my profile for my notepad. The url it went to after I clicked "Update" was <a target="_blank" href="http://www.stardit.net/?p=settings?p=settings&area=overview&info=sent">http://www.stardit.net/?p=settings?p=settings&area=overview&info=sent</a>

Post has been edited 7 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 3:34 pm by O)Matt_Burch.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 9:29 pm Forsaken Archer Post #9



try safari again... tell me if it's better

~Additional~
i'll download safari in a couple days and add it to my test browser collection...
until then, you'll have to keep me update ;o



None.

Aug 29 2007, 9:42 pm ToA Post #10

Que Sera, Sera.

Okay.

EDIT: safari worked without the error now

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 9:43 pm by ToA.




Aug 29 2007, 9:45 pm Forsaken Archer Post #11



Good deal.
Thanks.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring