Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Navigation Bug
Navigation Bug
Aug 28 2007, 8:25 pm
By: Sael  

Aug 28 2007, 8:25 pm Sael Post #1



I have the "Forums" tab set to take me to the Forum Index. However, it is a link to some other page (which doesn't exist and tells me that there's an error). For now, I have to scroll over "Forums" and then click on the Forum Index link. I tried setting it in the Control Panel, but it was already set to link to the Forum Index. I don't know if none of the navigation link features work, just that one that I stumbled upon.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 8:30 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #2



You have to actually set it in the UCP.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 9:55 pm Sael Post #3



Wow, that's messed up. I figured it was already "set up" because the option "Forum Index" was already selected.



None.

Aug 29 2007, 1:53 am Forsaken Archer Post #4



There's two bugs here that I'll fix.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring