Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Messing with Fartee
Messing with Fartee
Aug 30 2008, 5:42 pm
By: FlyingHat  

Aug 30 2008, 5:42 pm FlyingHat Post #1



I love you Photoshop

Source:



Result:



Very simple editing is the best.
We all <3 Farty.


Edit: Made a new Farty, the edit is a bit rough, but it still has a tiny bit of lulz value.

Source:



Result:


I cropped the transparent pixels and had to wrestle with brushes in PS, the result is a little weird.
I plan to mess with Farty's fase a bit more, then release a Farty album at the the end.



WE ALL <3 FARTY

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Nov 27 2008, 5:34 pm by FlyingHat.



None.

Aug 30 2008, 5:44 pm Phobos Post #2

Are you sure about that?

Oh rofls you're good at it :P It looks very realistic



this is signature

Aug 30 2008, 5:45 pm Polaris Post #3



Poor fartee.... :(



If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Aug 30 2008, 5:46 pm FlyingHat Post #4



Quote from Phobos
Oh rofls you're good at it :P It looks very realistic

I could've done a LOT better. :)



None.

Aug 30 2008, 5:48 pm Phobos Post #5

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:
Quote from Phobos
Oh rofls you're good at it :P It looks very realistic

I could've done a LOT better. :)

This topic suddenly had a turning-on twist



this is signature

Aug 30 2008, 5:53 pm Brontobyte Post #6



Quote from FlyingHat
I could've done a LOT better. :)

SHH! Now you're starting to sound like him. :)



None.

Aug 30 2008, 7:03 pm FatalException Post #7







None.

Aug 31 2008, 7:06 am Matt Burch Post #8



Quote from FlyingHat
I love you Photoshop

Source:




Result:



Very simple editing is the best.
We all <3 Farty.
Dat's hawt.. :blush:



None.

Aug 31 2008, 7:15 am EzDay281 Post #9



Quote
Dat's hawt.. :blush:
[30/19:19:49] ¿(6)? - "Whisper things into my brain, assuring me that I'm insane.": He turned me in to a whore :C



None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:51 pm FlyingHat Post #10



Quote from EzDay281
[30/19:19:49] ¿(6)? - "Whisper things into my brain, assuring me that I'm insane.": He turned me in to a whore :C
Quote from name:Translation
Farty: He turned me into a whore :C

If anyone knows the location of any other pictures of Farty please send them to me via PM so that I may "modify" Farty more.

I <3 FARTY! ^^

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2008, 9:43 pm by FlyingHat.



None.

Aug 31 2008, 3:31 pm EzDay281 Post #11



Learn the Post your Pics threads, nub.



None.

Aug 31 2008, 9:41 pm FlyingHat Post #12



Quote from EzDay281
Learn the Post your Pics threads, nub.
I can't find them! :|



None.

Sep 9 2008, 2:36 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #13



Quote from FlyingHat
Quote from EzDay281
[30/19:19:49] ¿(6)? - "Whisper things into my brain, assuring me that I'm insane.": He turned me in to a whore :C
Quote from name:Translation
Farty: He turned me into a whore :C

If anyone knows the location of any other pictures of Farty please send them to me via PM so that I may "modify" Farty more.

I <3 FARTY! ^^
I sense an obsession?



None.

Sep 9 2008, 9:33 pm Centreri Post #14

Relatively ancient and inactive

Not as good as the Syphon edits. Those were epics.

I'd be pissed if that were a picture of me. I'm never giving teh internets ma' pix.



None.

Nov 27 2008, 3:05 am FlyingHat Post #15



Hey guys and gals and bears! I added a little something onto the first post!



None.

Nov 27 2008, 3:16 pm Devourer Post #16

Hello

Quote from FlyingHat
Hey guys and gals and bears! I added a little something onto the first post!
Simpsons farty? :D
nice work



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 27 2008, 6:28 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #17

👻 👾 👽 💪

The Simpsons picture of me was one I uploaded.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 27 2008, 11:23 pm Red2Blue Post #18



Oh dear...



None.

Nov 29 2008, 11:13 pm Kellimus Post #19



So that's what that lil mormon boi looks like.... Now ima go search him down in SLC, muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :P



None.

Dec 2 2008, 9:31 pm Hug A Zergling Post #20





I'd tap that.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: FitzFightz