Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Can't login on different computer
Can't login on different computer
Aug 26 2008, 2:10 am
By: blacklight28  

Aug 26 2008, 2:10 am blacklight28 Post #1



When I try to login onto my computer with all my maps and stuff it gives an error when i press login. I can't reset password either. It says:

Quote
A Staredit Network error has occured:
No session found for posting variables to Staredit.net. Please contact admin (because I don't know if this works as intended ;o ).
Please contact administration with all the details.

I can login on different computers such as this one...



None.

Aug 26 2008, 3:43 pm Money Post #2



Do you have cookies enabled?



None.

Aug 26 2008, 7:08 pm Matt Burch Post #3



I disabled cookies, and tried to login to test it. I got the exact same error. So that is the problem.



None.

Aug 28 2008, 6:44 am Bolshevik Post #4



define "different"



None.

Aug 29 2008, 2:38 am blacklight28 Post #5



Thx lol.



None.

Sep 2 2008, 7:44 am AfterLifeLochie Post #6



I have noticed that. It's kinda odd. When it returns to the index page, It's back to the default skin, then I click Login and it says that I'm already logged in??? It's weird and annoying :wtfage:



None.

Sep 6 2008, 6:57 pm Hercanic Post #7

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

It'd be nifty if the site could detect the inability to make cookies and report the error correctly to the visitor so that they know why it isn't working.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n