Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: W'sup ALL! I've got some great stuff to share
W'sup ALL! I've got some great stuff to share
Aug 25 2008, 11:24 pm
By: SOLAR  

Aug 25 2008, 11:24 pm SOLAR Post #1



Heya clan, I'm sorry I've been busy for the past couple weeks. I'll be on there daily again soon I promise! I've been really busy working with my band! EVERYONE take a look at our myspace page, at http://www.myspace.com/theaudiotravesty I also created a sweet YouTube channel for us at http://www.youtube.com/audiotravesty

Subscribe to our YouTube and add us to friends on Myspace, and show your love <3 I'll make a shoutout to Clan Oo at some point in some song heh.

When I'm back to full activity, T- and I will spread the new Cat N Mouse map we've recently completed =)



None.

Aug 26 2008, 1:52 am T-MaStAA Post #2



Needs more blast beats...



None.

Aug 26 2008, 5:52 pm Twitch Post #3



@T- Not everyone is Black Or Death Metal get use to it...

@Solar Great music :).



None.

Aug 26 2008, 10:37 pm CooL Post #4



Hey :D ~

Woo, you're voice is awsome :D




None.

Aug 28 2008, 11:05 pm Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #5



improvement from the song u sent me before



None.

Aug 30 2008, 5:40 pm Snipe Post #6



:rolleyes:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry