Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Site Projects
Site Projects
Aug 24 2008, 4:26 pm
By: 49281358723941702706  

Aug 24 2008, 4:26 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #1



It would be cool if you admins would host some site projects. The tab has none.



None.

Aug 24 2008, 10:33 pm Brontobyte Post #2



Its not currently implicated. I read somewhere that it will be for massive team projects as in more then 2-3 people working on an RPG or a team build Mod or other epic projects that will require there own forum.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 25 2008, 2:24 am by Brontobyte.



None.

Aug 25 2008, 1:13 am Biophysicist Post #3



Site projects?



None.

Aug 25 2008, 2:25 am KyleIs1337 Post #4



This.





None.

Aug 25 2008, 2:29 am Brontobyte Post #5



Quote from Gamma
It would be cool if you admins would host some site projects. The tab has none.

Quote from KyleIs1337
This.


Duh. :omfg:



None.

Aug 25 2008, 3:13 am KyleIs1337 Post #6



Tassadar didn't know what it was...I was showing him a picture of what it was.



None.

Aug 25 2008, 6:03 am Biophysicist Post #7



Meh. Tassadar is a stupid n00b.

Sorry, I didn't see that anywhere... Actually, I still don't... Probably something old that got taken out...

Sorry, I'll stop being a stupid n00b now.



None.

Aug 25 2008, 7:26 am DT_Battlekruser Post #8



The SEN-MOD team sort of died and I don't think we ever formed an official mapping team. That's what the bar was going to be for.



None.

Aug 25 2008, 11:49 pm Moose Post #9

Armor: 90.50%

To be honest, I don't know why there is a projects tab.




Aug 26 2008, 1:21 am KyleIs1337 Post #10



:???: For projects duh lol. Well we could start utilizing it by creating a Mapping/Modding team for SEN and put their maps/mods that they are currently working on there and each one links to a topic/page that has to deal with that project.



None.

Aug 28 2008, 6:48 am Bolshevik Post #11



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
To be honest, I don't know why there is a projects tab.

At least he's honest (he = assumed sex)



None.

Aug 28 2008, 1:45 pm Moose Post #12

Armor: 90.50%

Well, I didn't put the tab there either.
IP should improve a lot of other things before start thinking about hosting things. The most important thing SEN hosts should always be itself.




Aug 28 2008, 6:29 pm FatalException Post #13



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
To be honest, I don't know why there is a projects tab.
SeN Quilt Bound, of course!!



None.

Aug 28 2008, 9:17 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #14

👻 👾 👽 💪

Didn't only 4 people participate in that? ><



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 28 2008, 10:53 pm ClansAreForGays Post #15



Quote from Bolshevik
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
To be honest, I don't know why there is a projects tab.

At least he's honest (he = assumed sex)
That was very noble of you Bol. Not everyone knows Moose is actually a girl, and although she may not gripe about it(god bless her heart), I would think it does get under her skin after being referred to as 'he' so many times. Expect incoming Mod status.




Aug 28 2008, 11:09 pm Da_Fenix Post #16



Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Bolshevik
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
To be honest, I don't know why there is a projects tab.

At least he's honest (he = assumed sex)
That was very noble of you Bol. Not everyone knows Moose is actually a girl, and although she may not gripe about it(god bless her heart), I would think it does get under her skin after being referred to as 'he' so many times. Expect incoming Mod status.

Moose is a girl :omfg: , ya learn somthing every day ^^



None.

Aug 28 2008, 11:16 pm Falkoner Post #17



[quote Da_Fenix]Moose is a girl :omfg: , ya learn somthing every day ^^[/quote]

I bet you do... :rolleyes:



None.

Aug 28 2008, 11:17 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #18



WTF Moose is a girl? Puts clothes on.



None.

Aug 28 2008, 11:18 pm Falkoner Post #19



Amazing how credulous the members of SeN are..



None.

Aug 28 2008, 11:39 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #20



Rephrase that please. I don't know what credulous means.
-and-
SHE'S NOT A WOMAN, SHE'S A MAN1!?11!!!111111!!!!!3



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies