Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Where to post?
Where to post?
Aug 23 2008, 8:59 pm
By: Biophysicist  

Aug 23 2008, 8:59 pm Biophysicist Post #1



I had an idea for a map I might eventually do if I ever finish my current projects. I was wondering what the Peanut Gallery would think if I did it as a platformer, and was going to ask before I realized I don't know where to post it - UMS Assistance or UMS Theory and Ideas. (Does it even matter?)

Staff, please lock this thread once someone says where to post, to avoid people bumping it 3 months later and going "platformerz ftw!".



None.

Aug 23 2008, 9:03 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

Pick one or the other, and if someone doesn't like it, they'll move it. I'd suggest UMS theory until you've actually began creating the map.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 23 2008, 9:43 pm Biophysicist Post #3



Thanks, lock please.

Sorry, I'm used to the BattleOn Forums where posting in the wrong board = thread deletion. I think I should stop asking "Where to post?"s... At least here...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just had a different idea I like a lot more. I'm still going to do this map, but it won't be either of those two... Sorry to waste your time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 23 2008, 9:50 pm by TassadarZeratul.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies