Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Signature request
Signature request
Aug 20 2008, 10:50 pm
By: Excalibur  

Aug 20 2008, 10:50 pm Excalibur Post #1

The sword and the faith

Hello art section.

Being that I have all the photo shop talent of a blind man, I'd like to request a sig. I was looking for something dark/abstract involving a sword that says Excalibur on it (I'd like the font to be something that looks tattered/ripped up.). The style should be something that matches this:


Would be willing to pay some minerals if it is good enough.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 22 2008, 4:39 am SiN Post #2



do you have any recommendations for a sword? or does it matter?



None.

Aug 22 2008, 5:50 am Excalibur Post #3

The sword and the faith

Quote from SiN
do you have any recommendations for a sword? or does it matter?
Any sort of non-Japanese sword will do. Should go with the 'Excalibur' you know?




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 22 2008, 11:29 am MadZombie Post #4



Oooooo, ummm just wondering can we get an estimate of how many minerals your going to be putting up?



None.

Aug 22 2008, 5:24 pm Money Post #5






The second one has another gradient, small difference but I like it better.

I may revise it and remove the tree, the sword looks like its lying on the ground (so the tree doesn't fit).



None.

Aug 23 2008, 3:36 am Excalibur Post #6

The sword and the faith

I guess maybe 200-500 minerals depending. Its nice Money, but i dont think it goes with the above image as well as I'd like. The text looks very good though, perhaps a bit smaller, but good.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 23 2008, 2:48 pm Money Post #7





I tried.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Butch, Moose, DarkenedFantasies