ERROR
Aug 14 2008, 10:35 pm
By: Demented Shaman  

Aug 14 2008, 10:35 pm Demented Shaman Post #1



This has been annoying me for a while, but lately whenever I've been trying to click on the topics with the most recent post that show up on the forum list I get this error and it's really annoying having to go to the actual forum and then click the topic link from there.

Quote
A Staredit Network error has occured:
Query failed : SELECT * from forums_posts WHERE p_tid=4130 AND p_status=1 ORDER BY p_time LIMIT -40, 40
1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-40, 40' at line 1

Please contact administration with all the details.


I'm also getting this error at the top of some topics

Quote
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/forums/topic.php on line 248




None.

Aug 14 2008, 10:49 pm Falkoner Post #2



That first error seems to only happen when the topic hasn't been posted in yet.



None.

Aug 15 2008, 12:51 am DT_Battlekruser Post #3



The latter seems to be related to polls.



None.

Aug 15 2008, 1:08 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Falkoner
That first error seems to only happen when the topic hasn't been posted in yet.
I get it in topics I havn't read, unless I post in every topic I read... Or unless you do. :shifty:



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 15 2008, 10:17 pm Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

I viewed this topic http://www.staredit.net/topic/4192/ and got the latter error, and also all the font size in the posts themselves was larger.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 15 2008, 10:33 pm Brontobyte Post #6



Quote from name:Debardus
I viewed this topic http://www.staredit.net/topic/4192/ and got the latter error, and also all the font size in the posts themselves was larger.

I love how it distorts the page as well.



None.

Aug 15 2008, 11:01 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #7

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Debardus
I viewed this topic http://www.staredit.net/topic/4192/ and got the latter error, and also all the font size in the posts themselves was larger.
It does that in all(?) polls.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 16 2008, 2:45 am Demented Shaman Post #8



Quote from name:Debardus
I viewed this topic http://www.staredit.net/topic/4192/ and got the latter error, and also all the font size in the posts themselves was larger.
Yes I noticed that too about the font size when I made this topic. I just didn't mention it.



None.

Aug 18 2008, 4:55 am Demented Shaman Post #9



The error when trying to view topics is really annoying :-_-: FIX PLZ



None.

Aug 19 2008, 1:31 am BiOAtK Post #10



You can get to the thread by deleting everything after the topic number.



None.

Aug 21 2008, 6:25 am The Great Yam Post #11



Can I tack on a similar complain? The Wiki has numerous articles that lead to this faulty Query business, making them unviewable.

I will also back these problems, as I have experienced them and they suck.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies